1O YEARS DATA RETENTION
Time Reporter’s Non- volatile memory retains recorded data for over ten years.
INBUILT SMART UPS
The Inbuilt smart UPS works in spite of power failure and switches off automatically in two minutes after the last card has been swiped to preserve battery life.
• LED indicator for "OK" card reading
• LED indicator for Battery Low
• OK/ ERROR audio signal.
Master card to set time/date and to enable/disable certain Time Reporter features.
• SIREN CONTROL
• Time Reporter can also be programmed to operate siren at different times in day.
Even though the Time Reporter CTR-32 is primarily designed for time recording applications, it can serve additionally as a single door access controller. This feature allows a convenient combination of time recording with access control. The terminal can also handle a door sensor and an emergency exit switch.
• 3000 records storage capacity (expandable to 12000 records).
• Links to a computer serial port (RS-232/RS-485/Modem/Ethernet) for transfer of recorded data.
• Up to 32 units of CTR -32 can be connected to a single computer.
• Dimensions: 6.4" H X 6.8'W X 4"D.
• Power Requirement: 230 V AC+ /-15%, 5 watts.
• In-built battery backup for operation in case of power failure.
• Communication Software.
• This software a1lows you to perform the following:
• Configure the Time Reporter
• Set its time & date.
• Set bulletin for all employees
• Set message for a particular employee
• Collect recorded punch/timing data from the Time Reporter.
• TRACK (Time Reporter's attendance computing kit)
• This MIS software allows you to process the data received from the Time Reporter & generate the following reports.
DAILY REPORTS :
Presentees, Absentees, Arrival, Early Arrival, Late Arrival, Departure, Early Departure, Overtime, Irregularities, Punch, Missing Punch, Performance, On Leave, Summary.
PERIODIC REPORTS :
Performance, Presentism with Overtime, Presents with work Hours, Present with Late Arrival, On Leave Summary.
MONTHLY REPORTS :
Muster, Performance, Presents with Overtime, Presents with Work Hours, Presents with Late Arrival, Shift Schedule, Summary, Leave Consumption.
ANNUAL REPORTS :
Summary, Leave Balance